1. To add a photo caption, title, or other text to a page, click on the Text section of the Control Panel and click on the Add Text button, choose Insert > Add Text from the menu, or click on the Add Text icon on the toolbar.
2. A text box will appear centered on the page.
• Clicking on this text box will allow you edit its properties with the tools below.
• Double-clicking will load the cursor and allow you to type in the text box.
• If you would like to edit a specific portion of the text, click and drag the cursor to highlight it after double-clicking on the text box.
Note: If a text box has a red border, your text might be too large for it. Expand the text box or decrease the size of the text inside.