1. Click on a Hot Spot. The Video & Multimedia area of the Control Panel will open.
2. Click on the Edit icon to open the Link Hot Spot To window (this can also be accessed by choosing Edit > Edit Object from the menu or double-clicking on the Hot Spot).
3. In the Link Hot Spot To window, make the changes to the Hot Spot:
• To change the Hot Spot's type (Video, Audio, File, Web, Album Page), click on a button on the left side of the window.
• To link to a different file (Video, Audio, and File Hot Spots), click on the yellow open folder icon to browse for a different file.
• To change a Web link, type the new Web address in the Web Link field.
• To change an Album Page Hot Spot, click on the name of a new page to link to it.
• The Tool Tip box displays a description of the link when the viewer holds the mouse over the link in an interactive album (see example below). Type a description in the Tool Tip field, if desired.
• When you have finished editing the link, click OK.