The album error check searches the album for potential problems and displays a list of any errors it finds. This function primarily searches for corrupt objects, missing files, and photos and text that extend beyond the edge of the page canvas.
1. Click on the Errors icon in the Check Album section of the Control Panel or choose Check Album > Check Album for Errors from the menu. If you would like to check only the current page, click Check Album > Check Page for Errors from the menu.
2. My Memories Suite checks the album.
3. When it has finished, My Memories Suite displays a printable list of errors.
• File is missing from the project folder. If you receive this error, it is because an object file (video, photo, or text) is missing. If the album is missing a large number of objects, contact Technical Support for assistance (email@example.com). If there are only a few missing objects, make a note of the missing objects' locations or print the error log, locate the missing objects on their respective pages (video files will be replaced by a blank, white background, photos by a dark gray box, and text by a yellow box), and replace them with the original file or text.
• Photo - <Name of file>: This object is partly or completely off the page. This error indicates that a photo (or other object, if indicated) has been pushed off the edge of a page. Check to see if an important part of the photo is not visible on the page. If so, select the photo and move it back onto the page.
• Text Box - "<Excerpt of text>": This object is partly or completely off the page. This indicates that part of text box may be off the page, possibly making the text unreadable. Move the box fully on the page to show all of the text.
If you have questions, send an email to technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.