These items are important and will help you avoid serious problems with your albums.
• Read the topic. This information about trim areas and DVD-Video creation will make the difference between excellent results when printing, creating a photo album, and creating a DVD-Video and problematic album output.
• Do not delete your album files prematurely. Keep your album and all related files (videos, images, audio) on your computer's hard drive until you have created the final output (print, interactive album, DVD-Video). If you are sending or uploading the album for printing or other production, keep all files on your computer until you receive and check your shipment.
• Follow all Check Album steps. We highly recommend that you follow the steps in the Check Album menu before using the Share Album menu to create your album output. This will ensure the best results in the final output.
• Always exit the software. Always exit the software before logging off or turning off your computer to avoid corrupting your album.
• Ensure adequate hard drive space. My Memories Suite albums require large amounts of hard drive space. Check your computer for free hard drive space on a regular basis. If you run out of space while you are building your album, you may lose some of your work.
• Backup your albums. To avoid losing your work, we recommend backing up your albums to an external drive, USB flash drive, or to CD or DVD. Copy the entire album folder, typically located in My Documents/My Memories Suite Albums (Windows XP/Windows 7) or Documents/My Memories Suite Albums (Windows Vista, Mac OS X).