1. If you are downloading My Memories Suite 2, follow these steps:
a. After you purchase My Memories Suite 2 for download, you will receive an email at your provided address. Please refer to that email for instructions on downloading My Memories Suite 2.
2. If you are installing My Memories Suite 2 from a disc, follow these steps:
a. Insert the My Memories Suite 2 Program Disc into the CD or DVD drive of your computer.
b. The disc is programmed to automatically begin the installation.
Note: If the disc does not automatically run, locate the CD from My Computer. Right-click on the CD drive, and select Open from the menu that pops up. Then double-click on Setup(.exe).
3. Please note that the installation window may be hidden behind other windows. If nothing seems to be happening, look for the “install4j Wizard” on the taskbar (bottom bar in Windows) and click on it. If installation does not begin, send an email to technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Before installing My Memories Suite 2, the installer will check to make sure you have a recent version of QuickTime installed on your computer. If prompted, click on the Next button to, install QuickTime. After QuickTime is installed, you will be able to proceed with installing My Memories Suite 2. Continue clicking Next to proceed with the installation.
5. Allow the My Memories Suite 2 installation to keep default settings and locations. If you would like to customize the installation, please read each step carefully.
6. During the installation, enter the product key that came with your software in the Software Registration step. To help avoid confusion, the product key does not contain any of the following letters: I, L, O, and U.
7. When the installations have finished, click Finish and close all installation windows.