We'll start by looking at the layout of the program. The My Memories Suite interface can be divided into five areas, as shown below.
1. Menus and Toolbars—Most application functions can be accessed through this area.
2. Resource Gallery—Drag page elements from this panel onto the page canvas to add them to the page. Dragging a photo onto a photo box will place the photo in the box. Other elements will be added directly to the page.
3. Page Canvas—Page elements are displayed in this area. The Page Canvas is where you will create the album by adding backgrounds, photos, embellishments, images, text, audio, and Hot Spots (links to video files or other items).
4. Control Panel—This area gives you access to My Memories Suite's editing tools.
5. Page Thumbnails—The bottom area of My Memories Suite displays thumbnails of your album pages and allows you to rearrange, add, and delete pages. The names of background music files are shown beneath the album pages. Page changes will not be reflected in the thumbnail until you open another page or save the album.