|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Combo Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 329.1 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 20
- Page Elements: 130
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
The rugged outdoors men of the North American logging industry worked tirelessly to cut timber and move it to the markets where it was needed to build homes and businesses in the US and Canada. In Australia they were known as Timbercutters and did their work in much the same way as their North American counterparts. "Lumberjack" was acknowledged to be the "most dangerous job" and they lived away from home in lumber camps during the cutting season. The lumberjack (and very occasional lumberjill) did not have the benefit of today's power tools; they cut the forests and moved the logs with hand tools and brawn. Many immigrants from Europe’s northern climates enjoyed success as lumberjacks, just as they had at home in their native countries.
This Lumberjack collection is designed for Heritage layouts and was the Heritage Scrapper Club selection for September 2019. It can also be used by scrappers for modern photos and traditional layouts, making it very versatile and a great collection for your stash.
Included in the Lumberjack Page Kit:
- 20 wood & plaid papers
- 130 unique elements (no recolors)
- Detailed elements list: 2 accent decorations, 2 pieces wood bark, 1 barrel, 1 bead, 4 berry branches, 2 old bottles, 1 brad, back & 1 brad front, 1 bucket, 1 buckle, 5 buttons, 1 playing cards, 1 compass, 1 coffee ephemera, 25 flowers in realistic style, 17 foliage, 1 open can of food, 6 frames, 1 hardware, 1 hinge, 1 hook on chain, 2 journal cards, 1 lace border, 1 shoe laces, 1 lantern, 1 lock, 1 box of matches, 1 religious medal, 1 medicine tin, 1 medicine bottles, 1 enamel mug, 1 pen knife, 2 pinecones, 1 pocket watch, 1 postcard, 12 ribbons & bows, 3 different types of hand saws, 1 knitted scarf, 1 screw head, 2 seed pods, 2 different types of short ax, 1 long handled sledge, 1 staple, 1 copper still, 1 stitches, 1 string, 1 pulley, 4 tabs, 1 tag, 1 tape, 1 knitted toque (cap), 1 twig, 1 water container, 2 pieces of wood.
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Sample layouts may include products from entire collection
© 2012-2019 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.