MyMemories Forum User - Chris

Topics Started

Topic Date Created
Christmas kits 12/08/2010 13:00:01

Post Topic Date Last Modified

Carolyn, Thanks for considering a gardening kit. I was thinking of a garden gate or fence, seed packets, trowel, gardening hat, gloves, flower pots, dirt, bugs and birds. Just a few of my thoughts.

Most of my internet friends are gardeners and I would love sending them my scrapbooking cards.

Thank you,

Chris

Christmas kits 01/06/2011 12:20:41

Carolyn, I made the card for a web friend of mine you was going through Breast Cancer treatments. I like making cards that I can post on message boards on different  sites I belong to.

I am looking for a kit that has a gardening theme. I take lots of pictures of the plants that I grow and would like to start scrapbooking them. So far i have not found one that I like.

Christmas kits 12/30/2010 17:18:28

Other sites I have been to ( not scrapbooking) and post pictures, have the name of the poster very faint somewhere on the picture. The poster also has the ability to turn this feature off if they so desire.

I don’t think it would make much difference if you were posting a page with a family photo in it, but for pages like greeting cards without family photos, anyone can copy just by clicking on the picture in the gallery and send to anywhere on the web and pass it off as their own work.  

Forum Rules 12/14/2010 11:11:21

http://www.mymemories.com/gallery/show_album/30    Just wanted to see it I could do a link in the forums. Thank you.

It works ! Now we can do some showing off. LOL

Christmas kits 12/12/2010 11:39:19

I just downloaded the Girly Christmas Kit, it has so much in it that can be used other times of the year. The kit is well worth the money. And yes it is Girly LOL

I put a picture in the Gallery using the kit, look for the pink hearts.

Christmas kits 12/08/2010 13:00:01

Question: When we post pictures of our work in the Gallery is it consider copywrited? If someone wants to use my exact design by copy and paste will they need to get my permission to do so?

Thank you

Forum Rules 12/07/2010 20:47:22

This is great, so excited about the new forums. I am new to scrapbooking, but not to computers. I am having so much fun, and this will make it even better ! Thank you!

WELCOME to the MMS Forum! 12/07/2010 20:25:50