MyMemories Forum User - Sonoferin

Topics Started

Topic Date Created
Copyrights 01/17/2011 19:46:15

Post Topic Date Last Modified

Chris As far as copyright law is concerned you used to have to put a date and the letter © but that is all changed now.
You are legally covered by copyright if the material is yours the moment you make it.
I think There should be a disclaimer on the gallery however somewhere stating that the creator retains all rights
and ownership to the work on the gallery and should not be used in any way except by written permission of the owner or creator.

As far as putting your name on pictures, there are several programs to “Watermark” your pictures.
They put your logo or name very faintly on the picture or artwork and also digitally sign the photo or work.
here is a link to a search page listing a few of the free programs. (it will open up a new browser window)
look carefully at these ..they are not all free, Shareware does not mean free it means try first then buy.
Freeware means FREE. There are some free ones.

Just my 2 cents worth…

Martin

Forum Rules 01/17/2011 20:12:05

Ok if I buy a Template from your site what are the copyrights attached to that template as far using it in an Ebook. I have searched the site for the copyright rules but cannot find any.I want to use these templates for E-Book creation, I flatten all pages down to Jpeg and they are unalterable by my clients.
I really like some of these designs to use in my books.
Do all the templates come in a specific format ie: are they layered in PSD format? or some other format?

Thank You

Martin

Copyrights 01/17/2011 19:46:15