Topics Started

Topic Date Created
Anyone else still waiting on their December commission? 02/07/2012 22:12:34
Anyone having trouble uploading? 12/30/2011 20:48:08
FTP- No Space left on device message..HELP! 08/27/2011 23:34:38
Welcome to all the new designers 07/29/2011 13:21:32
How do I add a signature? 02/28/2011 09:12:07

Post Topic Date Last Modified

What you need to do is send in your kit as one file. Then, when you create your templates you need to put whatever background paper you use and whatever elements you use into a file. So, when you send it in you send the Project file, and elements files and a backgrounds file. Does that make sense?

Both sell so be sure to sell as a kit and as a template set. In the last email they sent out they mentioned that template sets should not use the same paper & elements as you have in your kit, instead it should be stuff buyers can add-on so they purchase both and don’t just buy the kit and copy your template pages.

Another Template Question 08/27/2011 23:33:05

Well this is kind of cool to have a designer forum.With so many new faces I thought it might be nice if those interested took a moment to say hi and share a bit about themselves as a designer

I have been designing for a couple of years. Currently I sell at one other store besides MMS. I’d say I have a bit of a doodle/cartoonish style but I really enjoy learning new techniques and trying new things so every once and awhile I change things up.

I’ve been at Memory Mixer for a few months and have been enjoying it. Looking forward to meeting the other designers who sell here too.

Welcome to all the new designers 07/29/2011 13:21:32

That sounds like a good idea, maybe I’ll give it a try.

Rhinestone Alphabet 05/10/2011 22:41:46

I did a search in the store for kits with construction/moving. All that came up was this kit:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=moving

A great place to look up ideas for scrapbook pages is digishoptalk.com, they have a ton of layouts, just type in the theme in the gallery search engine.

MMS software is great for doing albums over and over because you can save your pages and quickly change your pictures for each new album.

Digital Scrapbook-Construction Theme 05/10/2011 22:39:10

Signatures aren’t supported here yet, but maybe in time they will be!

No posting restrictions on here! 05/10/2011 22:34:32

I was wanting to add a signature so that I can direct people to my store, my fan page and my blog. Is there a way to do that?

Barb, Albums to Remember Designs.

How do I add a signature? 02/28/2011 09:12:07

Personally I would not allow this with my templates because it would be considered commercial-use. You would be purchasing these items to resell to others. I have a feeling most other designers would feel the same way but I cannot speak for them. Please note that I do not allow this with my templates. Thanks.:)

Copyrights 02/21/2011 09:51:13