MyMemories Forum User - beachs3

Topics Started

Topic Date Created

Post Topic Date Last Modified

You have done nothing wrong.  Double click on the icon for the kit on your computer and it will walk you through the rest of the process.  Check out the facebook page.  YOu can ask any question you want and even share your pages with a great group of people.

Would love to have you join us.

Shannon

Where is my download? 04/27/2011 06:39:17

Hi Darlene

It is always good to see new designers at MMS.  You may want to check out the Facebook page for MMS.  There are alot of people on thereand then you can see when someone uses one of your kits and how they used it.  We love to have new people.

Shannon

Saying Hello! 04/18/2011 11:28:48

HI i noticed no one had responded to your question about buttons and thread.  I just went into my MMS and Found the buttons and thread.  You can layer them.  Put your button on the page and the add the thread over top.  YOu can adjust until they sit on the holes the way you want them to.  I wasn’t crazy about that look because there are the 4 stitches that go around the outside of the button.  You can put the thread underneath also but you do not get the same effect.

I also suggest you ask this question on the facebook page there are many more people there and they respond pretty quickly.

Hope this makes sense and work the way you want.

Shannon

Still need help with button Thread 01/10/2011 08:02:24

Thanks Menda.  And remember that if you have a kit from outside MMS most of them come with a contact sheet that will show you everything that is in it and who it is by and what it is called.

Almost organized my supplies and then on to to this part so I can look at them easily and know where to go.

Finding thing in Your MMS Kits 01/03/2011 07:54:54

I love the ideaof the recipe challenge.  It would probably be a double gift for my family because I would actually have to try all the recipes, which means I would have to cook.

Project 52 ~ *Ideas and Inspiration* 01/01/2011 19:51:09

Burl Ives.

DAY TWELVE 12/24/2010 12/24/2010 15:57:50

There are so many good stories and reasons for wanting a great friend to win a copy of MMS.  I have been debating all day about who I would give this too if I had it.  I have decided that My Friend Mindy would be the one.  She is a great person.  She is a lot like me and would give everything she had to help anyone that would need it.  I do not know her as well as I would like.  We both lost a dear friend a little over a year ago and I know she would love to carry on his memory.  She has kids and Grandkids and many friends with kids. And Just for putting up with my little brother.  Not the greatest story but still a worthy one for sure.  I hope I can share this great hobby with Mindy and hope to learn a lot more about her.

Thanks for this oppurtunity.  Hoping persistance pays off.

DAY ELEVEN - 12/23/2010 12/23/2010 17:05:17

His Wings!!!

DAY TEN 12/22/2010 12/22/2010 06:12:19

I posted a link on my facebookpage.

DAY NINE 12/21/2010 12/21/2010 10:53:03

Natalie Wood.  Thanks Bing!  For making the info easy to find.

DAY NINE 12/21/2010 12/21/2010 06:48:07