MyMemories Forum User - jengiesbrecht

Topics Started

Topic Date Created

Post Topic Date Last Modified

MacGail – hopefully this isn’t too late!!! You can just drag and drop photos from your open iPhoto window in to your open MMS page that you are working on. You can either drag them stright on to the page or in to an empty photo box that you have already added. If you need help FAST in the future, our MMS Facebook page is very busy and there is almost always someone around who can help you night or day!! http://www.facebook.com/mymemoriessuite

Welcome to "ALL" things MAC resource page. 05/27/2011 12:24:46

Not that I know of! Maybe we can suggest that for MMSv3 : D

You should come join the MMS Facebook page – there are pros online all the time that will answer your questions very quickly. Plus it’s really a really fun and exciting community of scrappers helping each other out and inspiring each other with their work : )

Jen

text justify 03/29/2011 09:51:20

“I am not able to retrieve my photos from my mac? Any advice where to put them first?”

Hi! I scrap on a Mac too. I found that most photos I have in iPhoto will show up on the “Resource Gallery” sidebar on the left if you click on the “camera” icon which is furthest to the left on the top.  If that doesn’t work, you can just open iPhoto and then drag-and-drop photos straight from there to the page you are working on.

I often use Picasa for photo editting and organizing and found that if I want to use them in MMS I have to edit, export them to iPhoto and then do either of the above steps to get it on the page. There might be a better way to do it but that’s what I figured out that worked for me! 

Hope that helps?

Jen

getting photos from a Macbook Pro 03/29/2011 09:48:45