MyMemories Forum User - Catvinnat

Topics Started

Topic Date Created
Newby Struggling with Templates 08/04/2011 17:16:07

Post Topic Date Last Modified

yes, Ive had the same problem, not able to upload anything.  I believe the allocated space on the server may be full as its the listing after the transfer thats failing. Hope this gets sorted soon!

FTP- No Space left on device message..HELP! 08/29/2011 07:46:19

I’m new here in the last week.  I’ve got my head round all the submission rules and I’m progressively uploading my kits but I’m desperate to do templates to go with them and have hit a brick wall.

I’ve downloaded the software, imported my papers and elements and made my first template but for the life of me I can’t figure how and where to save it ready to transfer to the ftp

I know I’m having a fairly protracted blonde moment – blame it on the fact that I work full time and care for a 10 year old and poorly hubby as well!

Its got to be pretty simple so will someone please put me out of my misery?!

I have a heap of other questions too:

Can templates be added to a kit after its live?  Do they sell best within the kits or as seperate templates?

While I’m here can any of the experienced team tell me how long it takes for kits to go live?  I get the impression that things are kind of busy and I suppose patience was never my best virtue!

When a kit disappears from the ftp does that mean its being loaded/checked?

Regarding payment what type of reporting is available?

If anyone can chip in with some advice I’d be really grateful

Catherine x

Newby Struggling with Templates 08/04/2011 17:16:07

Hi everyone, my names Catherine and I’ve JUST arrived here – CatDesignz.  Been designing for a little under a year and currently sell in one other place.  I’m really excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone

Welcome to all the new designers 07/31/2011 12:53:17