45% OFF! - Riding The Rails HSC Bundle
|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Bundle Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 445.2 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 48
- Page Elements: 116
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
The railroads criss crossing America needed workers to lay the tracks, to blast through the mountains, to weld and hammer and supervise ... it was difficult and often dangerous work. Recent immigrants and their children were often the only ones who would take this work. The conditions were rough and many died helping to bring the coasts together and help move settlers and goods across this nation.
The Bundle is always your best value; however, each of the products are available separately.
Included in the Riding the Rails Bundle:
- Riding the Rails Page Kit
- Riding the Rails Clusters
- Riding the Rails Masks
- Riding the Rails Page Borders
- Riding the Rails Stackers
- Riding the Rails Specialty Papers
- Riding the Rails Solid Papers
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Sample layouts may include products from entire collection
© 2012-2019 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.