45% OFF! - A Trip To DC Air & Space BUNDL
|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Bundle Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Technology
- Download Size: 476.4 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 29
- Page Elements: 69
- Monograms Characters: 276
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
Many schools sponsor a trip to Washington DC for their high school students and what an exciting time it is seeing the nation’s capital and visiting all the museums on the nation’s mall. IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME. However, one museum that always seems to get a visit is the Air & Space Museum. This kit is perfect for scrapping that visit but also for a visit to your local planetarium or for showcasing your science project on space!
Your best value is always the discounted bundle; however, all products are offered individually.
Included in the A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Bundle:
- A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Page Kit
- A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Page Borders
- A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Monograms
- A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Word Art
- A Trip to DC: Air & Space Museum Solid Papers
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Sample layouts may include products from entire collection
© 2012-2019 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.