Cherish PAGE KIT
By ADB Designs
More By This Designer
|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Combo Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Holidays – Mother’s Day
- Download Size: 213.8 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 19
- Page Elements: 83
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
A mix of watercolor and realistic elements in a soft pastel palette ready to scrap all of your Easter, Mother’s Day, Spring Sing Concert, and more photos. The colors are perfect for ALL types of images, from vintage to modern but especially of babies & children.
Note: A small portion of this collection were gifts in my stores during April.
Included in the Cherish Page Kit:
- 19 patterned papers
- 83 unique elements
- Detailed elements list: 1 bead scatter, 1 bird, 3 bows, 1 butterfly, 6 buttons, 1 tea cup with kittens, 1 doily, 39 flowers, 12 foliage, 7 frames, 2 lace, 5 ribbons, 1 seed packet, 1 stitches, 1 tag, 1 garden trowel.
Each product is offered individually for your convenience; however, the bundle is always your best value.
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
© 2012-2018 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.