|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Mini Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 109.6 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 8
- Page Elements: 30
All That Jazz is the classic heritage scrapbooking collection to help you document your family story of the Roaring 20’s. The Mega Page Kit features clothing, jewelry, musical instruments, and bonus antiques found in homes and offices during that era. The color palette is warm and earthy with splashes of teal and yellow. Perfect for photos of grandma in her flapper attire or for any vintage photos.
Included in the All That Jazz Petite Kit –
- 8 lovely papers
- 31 unique elements.
- Detailed elements list: 1 bow, 1 enameled butterfly clip, 2 buttons, 1 chest, 1 dragonfly clip, 2 ephemera, 8 flowers, 3 foliage, 3 frames, 1 hat, 1 label, 1 pendant, 3 ribbons, 1 straight pin, 1 tag.
Each product is offered individually for your convenience; however, the bundle is always your best value.
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
© 2012-2018 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
High-resolution (print quality) JPG and PNG files (with transparency).
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.