*Journaling Mats* 03/28/2011 19:02:13
*Using MMS to create your custom (Blogger) Blog Header* 03/26/2011 21:29:34
*Making a Designer Template Your Own* 03/23/2011 22:56:03
*Adding SHAPES to your MMS with SVG files* 03/23/2011 22:55:15
*Lettering Delights* 03/21/2011 06:46:44
*Copy & Paste* (text from outside MMS) 03/20/2011 08:59:46
*Uploading Your PHOTOBOOK for Printing* 03/19/2011 07:51:14

Post Topic Date Last Modified

Well, today is the LAST day of our “12 Days of Christmas” giveaway and it has been such fun giving away a free copy of My Memories Suite V2 software every day for the last 12 days!  Yesterday was especially touching and hard to choose!  Thank you again for sharing all your stories!  I wish I could have given one to everyone!

But… for today – answer this ONE last question – post your answer below to be entered in the drawing!  Post to your Facebook and add another comment as a bonus entry… if you post to Twitter – add another comment for yet another additional entry!  Good luck everyone!

In the original 1964 animated Christmas Classic, “Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer” who voiced the narration done by the character, “Sam the Snowman”???

Good luck and get posting!

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY TWELVE 12/24/2010 12/24/2010 11:43:07

WOW, that was HARD to pick!  I finally had to just do a random drawing, it was just too hard to choose – EVERY single entry deserved to win!  But I could only pick one today!  So, CARA, you’re the WINNER and your sweet friend CASSANDRA will be receiving a FREE copy of MMS V2 courtesy of the MMS Elf!  Please have her email me and get the information she needs to claim her prize!! Congratulations and a very special thank you to everyone who shared their stories… I sure wish we could make all those wishes come true.

Make sure you enter TODAY for one more chance to win!  Winner posted tomorrow Merry Christmas!

DAY ELEVEN COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSEDPLEASE SEE CURRENT DAY’S THREAD TO ENTER TO WIN!

DAY ELEVEN - 12/23/2010 12/24/2010 11:38:51

A very BIG congratulations to STRAWNFAM you are yesterday’s winner!  Please email me to get the information you need to claim your prize!  

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY TEN COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED!  PLEASE SEE THE CURRENT DAYS GIVEAWAY TO ENTER TO WIN!

DAY TEN 12/22/2010 12/23/2010 08:18:45

Good morning and welcome to today’s giveaway!  We will be giving away one FREE copy of MY MEMORIES SUITE V2 software for two more days!  Today… though – I want to do something a little different!  Instead of entering to win the prize for yourself, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to share the gift with someone else who would really love it!  So… today… I would like you to tell us about someone you know (or have someone tell us about you!) that would really love to have a FREE copy of MMS V2.  It’s a way for you to give the gift and us to foot the bill! :-)

So, tell us their story… and why they might like to have a free copy of My Memories Suite V2!  Give the gift that keeps on giving!  We’ll give them the gift FOR you!

Let’s get posting!  (you can always have your kids post your name and tell your story – ask Kelly, her hubby posted the sweetest story about her on the FB page!)  

Good luck!  We’ll post the winner tomorrow morning!

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY ELEVEN - 12/23/2010 12/23/2010 08:11:43

Welcome to the MyMemories.com Contests and Giveaways forum page!  We are excited to be giving away ONE MMS V2 digital scrapbook software program EVERY DAY FROM NOW UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

All you need to do to enter is add a comment to the question of the day posted below!  Now, to clarify – there will be a “correct answer” and you can sure add that – but you can also add the answer you think, those are great too – and quite frankly usually funnier!

So… here’s the question for today:

In the Christmas Classic movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life” (1946) – what did Clarence receive for accomplishing his mission?

Post your comment below to be entered into today’s drawing!  One comment per person will be counted (but if you think of something funny, please feel free to share two or three!!

IF YOU POST TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR TWITTER PAGE< PLEASE ADD ONE ADDITIONAL COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW AND ADD AN EXTRA ENTRY!

Good luck!

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY TEN 12/22/2010 12/22/2010 05:53:59

Good morning!  NancyAnnK – YOU are yesterday’s winner!  Congratulations!  Please send me an email and I will send the promo code you need to claim your prize!

Congratulations!

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY NINE COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSEDPLEASE SEE THE CURRENT DAYS POST TO ENTER TO WIN!

DAY NINE 12/21/2010 12/22/2010 05:31:09

Hi Dawn!  I think I got this info to you on the FB page!  Let me know if you need more help!

Lisa J.

Non MMS Kits 12/22/2010 05:25:33

Hi!  I am sorry I missed your post on the forum.  I have them created as PNG files, and would be happy to email them to you!  Please send me a note at:

[email protected]

… and I’ll zip them right out to you!

Thanks!

<3 Lisa J.

How do you Create Calendar Dates 12/22/2010 05:24:42

I have a great Nikon point and shoot that has the touch screen back, and I love it.  It does video too – I bought it a couple years ago.  I’d have to find it in my daughter’s room to tell you exactly which model it is – but I can find it if you’d like.  I have recently taken a few giant leaps into photography and now have an amazing Nikon D300 that I have picked up on CraigsList and I took a couple photography classes too.  Once I started scrapbooking, I really got more serious about getting better photos to work with.

Not sure if that helps at all, so let me know if you want more info!

Lisa J.

Point and Shoot Camera 12/22/2010 05:21:33

Welcome to DAY NINE – seriously can you BELIEVE it’s December 21st???  When I wasn’t looking, someone moved up Christmas!! It’s on SATURDAY!!! Oh gosh!

You have found the one place you can enter to win a FREE COPY of MY MEMORIES SUITE V2 software!  MMS V2 is a great fun digital scrapbooking program that just about anyone can learn to do.  You can use this program to create wonderful projects and photobooks for your family!  Who better to tell YOUR family’s story than YOU???

Add your comment below to be entered in today’s drawing.  IF you post the link to this forum page to your Facebook page – you can add an additional entry!  IF you Twitter and add a Tweet link to this page, you can add yet another entry!

Here’s the QUESTION OF THE DAY

In the ORIGINAL 1947 Christmas movie classic, “Miracle on 34th Street” who played the part of the little girl, Susan Walker?

A winner will be selected and posted in the morning!

Good luck!

Lisa J.

[email protected]

DAY NINE 12/21/2010 12/21/2010 05:38:49