*Journaling Mats* 03/28/2011 19:02:13
*Using MMS to create your custom (Blogger) Blog Header* 03/26/2011 21:29:34
*Making a Designer Template Your Own* 03/23/2011 22:56:03
*Adding SHAPES to your MMS with SVG files* 03/23/2011 22:55:15
*Lettering Delights* 03/21/2011 06:46:44
*Copy & Paste* (text from outside MMS) 03/20/2011 08:59:46
*Uploading Your PHOTOBOOK for Printing* 03/19/2011 07:51:14

Post Topic Date Last Modified

Good morning Peeps!! Hope all is well where you are!  Today’s email will be Short & Suite – I am off to see the Grand Canyon today with the Hubs!  He’s been working the last few days while I vacationed in Arizona – but he’s done work and now we are going to play tourist! :-)  I am super excited and hope to take about 10,000 pictures!  So – I’ll make this quick, so we can get going!

Today – I am going to cover the basics in uploading your albums for printing as Photobooks through the MyMemories.com website.  You start out in the software with your project and then you end up on the website placing your order.  Due to some technical difficulties that I didn’t forsee – there will NO PDF ATTACHMENT for the next couple days.  I apologize – but I thought it better to get the videos out on time and catch you up with the PDF’s in a few days.  I’ll be back at my desk on Tuesday and will get them out to you then!  So please forgive me! (if you want your money back for the series – I’ll be sure to get that right out to you – oh, wait – this is FREE! lol!!)  So, I hope the videos will hold you for a few days, those will still be in your email – but the PDF’s for these next 4 lessons will come soon!  Hope you understand!
So, here we go!
And remember, no PDF today – I promise I’ll get them to you asap! PDF LINKUPLOADING YOUR PHOTOBOOK FOR PRINTING
Remember if you have missed any of the previous days lessons, you can always find them here in the MyMemories.com March Into MMS forum thread for your convenience! And, once again, I would like to say a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to our dear friends at “The Ettes” who graciously agreed to let me use the adorable kit, “Love Shack” in the design of both the PDF and the example album in most of the video tutorials.  Thanks Fayette and Annette – you’re the best!  ("Love Shack is available in the Design Shop at MyMemories.com!)

Have an amazing day!  I am off to see the GRAND CANYON!!!  I hope I don’t trip and fall in!  
UPDATE Here is the PDF link for today – sorry for the problem!  

don’t forget to make a memory today!

Share your family’s story the way only you can with My Memories Suite software

*Uploading Your PHOTOBOOK for Printing* 05/25/2011 10:01:51

Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!  (well, it may not still be mornin’ where you are, but I am enjoying a little later time zone for a few days!!)  So, I’ll wish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day and share today’s lesson with you!

Today, we are going to talk about using the Fast Fill option!  This is a great way to add a large number of photos to your album lickety split!  If you have trouble opening the PDF attachment (yesterday’s gave us some trouble) please use the link to find it where I have it hosted online!
So, let’s get to it!  Enjoy your day, I’m wishing you lot’s of good luck finding a wee little leprechaun, and your pot o’ gold!
The PDF is attached, but as I mentioned, if you have trouble opening the attachment, you can find it here: FAST FILL PDF

Remember if you have missed any of the previous days lessons, you can always find them here in the MyMemories.com March Into MMS forum thread for your convenience! And, once again, I would like to say a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to our dear friends at “The Ettes” who graciously agreed to let me use the adorable kit, “Love Shack” in the design of both the PDF and the example album in most of the video tutorials.  Thanks Fayette and Annette – you’re the best!  ("Love Shack is available in the Design Shop at MyMemories.com!)

Happy St. Patty’s Day to ya me lads and lassies!!

*Fast Fill? What a THRILL* 03/18/2011 07:30:16

Good morning Peeps!  Well, it’s still morning where I am – but maybe it’s already afternoon for you!  I am happy to present this lesson to you – the 16th in our series!! Wow!  Who knew I could ramble on so long… LOL!!  This lesson today will cover the “Word Art Designer” and all it can do to help you create great custom word art for your pages!

If you need more help, have questions or just have any feedback for this lesson or any of the others, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line!
So… without any further delay – you know the drill… get those Scrappy Marching Boots on and let’s get it to it!
VIDEO TUTORIAL LINK: Word Art Designer  (I will mention that there was a tiny glitch in the recording today, and it starts then starts over a few second in – didn’t realize that until it was converted and posted, so please just excuse it – it would have taken forever to re-record it!)
As usual, today’s PDF is included as an attachment, but is also located here if you have any trouble opening it! Word Art PDF

Have a great day!! (I think it’s Wednesday – so have a happy Wednesday!)

*Word Art Designer* 03/17/2011 11:13:36

Sorry this is SO late!  But here you go!  Today’s lesson is on CROPPING and PHOTO EDITING tools in MMS!

The PDF is attached, but if you have trouble opening the attachment, you can also find it here: Cropping PDF

So sorry again for the delay in posting today’s lesson!  Hope tomorrow’s is earlier!

*Crop & Edit like a Pro* 03/16/2011 11:32:43

Good evening!  Now, I know what you’re thinking… it’s NOT day 14 yet!! Well, you’re right!  It’s not!  It’s just later on day 13!  But, I am going to be traveling tomorrow am and I want to get this out to you before I go.  Now, if you look tonight – there won’t be a new email tomorrow morning, so if you cheat, then you’ll have to wait until Tuesday am for the next round! :-)

You may find this lesson a little of a review if you are an old pro at uploading your pages to share on FB or via email – but since we have so many new friends, I thought I’d give some information that might be helpful for them!
So – you know the drill – get those Scrappy Marching Boots laced up and let’s get to it!
Day Fourteen PDF is attached, but also located here if you have trouble opening the attachment:Sharing PDF

Remember – this email and lesson is for Monday, so your next email will arrive Tuesday AM!!  Have a great day!

*Sharing your pages* (Facebook/Email/Blog) 03/13/2011 21:17:09

Good morning and Happy Sunday to you!  Did you remember to set your clocks back last night???  If not, hurry up – don’t want you to be late to church!  You can read this later! :-)

I’ll get right to it today, so I’m not late for church!  My daughter (my college kid!), Erin and her sweet boyfriend are playing in the Praise and Worship band during the service and that just makes me feel like one SUPER blessed Mama!  So, let’s get on with it!
Today’s lesson is going to cover GUIDES and what they’re good for!  You can use the “guides” in your MMS program to create pages and layouts that will print perfectly to most standard sizes of photo paper – you can print at home, or send them out to be printed professionally!  There are also a set of guides that are helpful to ADD TO YOUR LAYOUT BEFORE YOU CREATE  A PHOTOBOOK THAT WILL BE PRINTED AND BOUND!  That is something that the software tells you before you upload to be printed… but usually after you’ve done all your work!  So, that… you might find helpful to know!
So, without further delay – let’s get to it!
The PDF for today’s lesson is attached (it’s 5 pages today – sorry!) or you can find it here: GUIDE PDF

Have a blessed Sunday!  See you tomorrow!

*Using GUIDES in your Project* 03/13/2011 21:16:07

Mornin’ Peeps!  Just a quick note from me this morning – I’m off to have breakfast with my Mom!  Just wanted to share the links and info for today’s edition of March Into MMS – it’s DAY TWELVE already??? Wow!  

Today, I am going to cover a few little tips on GROUPING and what it can do, and I snuck in a few little things about ALIGNMENT and SPACING tools too!
Hope you enjoy it!
The PDF is attached as always (well, except yesterday… but weren’t those Scrappy Boots worth waiting for???) but if you have trouble with the attachment you can find it posted here as well: GROUPING PDF

So… I’m off to Cracker Barrel – think I should have the pancakes or the french toast???  I’m still upset that they didn’t keep that amazing Cinnamon French Toast on the menu from Christmas! LOL!  But YOU better grab your Scrappy Marching Boots and get to it!

Have a happy Scrappy Saturday!

*To GROUP... or Not to GROUP... that is the Question!* 03/13/2011 05:43:42

Here is the link to the Cover Page for your collection of PDF’s from the March Into MMS video and PDF tutorial series!

Hope you like it!

March Into MMS Cover Page

Lisa J.

[email protected]

*COVER PAGE DOWNLOAD LINK* 03/11/2011 18:21:08

Good morning Suite Peeps!!  I hope you are having a good morning already – today is my ANNIVERSARY, so I am sure it’s going to be a wonderful day for me!  I have the best hubby in the world, and I am truly grateful for his love in my life!

But… that’s not why you’re here – you wanna know what in the heck we’re going to talk about today, right??? Today’s lesson is about ORDERING tools and ALIGNMENT tools!  Sound exciting…?  Well, it’s really not super exciting – but I promise – with some of these tools you will find it much easier to get yourself straight!   These little tool menu options will help you line up multiple embellishments or photo boxes, or alphabet letters, etc.  With a couple quick clicks you can select anything you want lined up and snap them right in line!  Well, that’s kind of exciting, right?  
So, without any further delay – let’s get those Scrappy Marching Boots laced up and get on with it already!  So… here are the links for today!
The PDF lesson is attached to your email, but if you have trouble opening the attachment, you can also find it here:*ORDER/ALIGNMENT PDF"
I am hoping you have enjoyed the lessons so far this month – if you have missed any of the days, or if you are just joining us, you can find all the lessons (including the links for the video and PDF’s) in the MARCH INTO MMS forum link in the MyMemories.com forum!
Remember that you can find the amazing kit that was used to create the PDF’s and video tutorials in the Design Shop at MyMemories.com!  A special thanks to The Ettes for letting us use LOVE SHACK!
Well, what are you waiting for… get going PEEPS!

Lisa J.
[email protected]

*Order & Alignment Tools* 03/11/2011 04:40:30

Mornin’ Peeps!  I’ll get right to it today – gotta get those kids up and out the door for school!  Please send me an email if you have any questions or need further information regarding today’s lesson!  Get those Scrappy Marching Boots out of the closet (or out from under the coffee table if that’s where you left ‘em) and let’s get right to it!

TODAY’S TOPIC: Using the VIEW tools and ZOOM options!

The PDF for today’s lesson is attached, or you may find it here if you have trouble opening the attachment:  ZOOM/VIEW PDF
Again, I would like to say a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to our dear friends at “The Ettes” who graciously agreed to let me use the adorable kit, “Love Shack” in the design of both the PDF and the example album in most of the video tutorials.  Thanks Fayette and Annette – you’re the best!  ("Love Shack is available in the Design Shop at MyMemories.com!)

And… finally – if you have missed any of the lessons – you may find them permanently hosted in the MyMemories.com forum under March Into MMS!  The current day’s lesson is posted in the forum the following day!

So… are ya ready??? Here we go!!

See you again tomorrow!

Lisa J.
[email protected]

*VIEW and ZOOMING* 03/11/2011 04:41:33